National Assoc. For The Advancement Of Young Entrepreneurs
10. Entertain The life of the party. Very few successful people that I have studied are what I would call shy. They are inviting and love to entertain family, friends, and customers.
9. Talk "Closed mouths don't get fed" - have you ever heard this phrase? This is something successful people believe in. How can you promote your product or service if people don't know about it? So YOU need to talk about it.
8. Learn Read... watch... listen... like a mental sponge soaking up everything... Knowledge is out there, and successful people know how to find it. They love to learn.
7. Give Give it away until they can't live without it! If your product is good then people must have it... so guess what? They'll buy it!
6. Exercise "Healthy is Wealthy" - this is my next movement! I am a true advocate of fitness and what it means to success. Fitness develops a strong mind and body. It keeps you focused and gives you a chance to get away from the rat race of business... not to mention that successful people are often very image cautious.
5. Socialize "Networking" is what they use to call it. Now it’s all about being social. Websites like The Young Inc., Twitter, and Facebook make it easy to meet new people and to stay connected with friends, family, and clients. Updating statuses and checking news feeds is something that you can find successful people doing often in their spare time. It’s important to keep up with what's going on in your social network.
4. Meditate “Relax” - find moments of stillness... I learned this from Russell Simmons. You need to take time everyday to meditate. Clear your mind and soul so that your creative juices can flow.
3. Motivate Whether it’s co-workers, employees, or family successful people motivate others to be reach there full potential.
2. Compete From the golf course and the basketball court to video games and casino gaming tables... successful people always find themselves competing. The desire to be number one is the reason why successful people are on top of their game. The idea that second place is nothing more than the first loser is cliché but is a very common mentality of successful people.
1. Work "Work" – there’s no such thing as that... This is actually what we love to do! In order to truly be successful you have to love what you do every day.