NAAYE

National Assoc. For The Advancement Of Young Entrepreneurs

How did you get started with your business?

Share and we may feature you and your business in an upcoming blog post!

Views: 337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was in the book store with my 5 year old looking for chapter books featuring African-American characters, young males in particular for his age group. He loves the Junie B. Jones series and I wanted to add diversity to our collection, images that looked like him. I could not find any. I checked with the clerk.  There were none.  I was devasted. I sat in devastation for about a day, then I owned the problem. That was exactly a year ago.  Today my husband and I own a publishing company, Pageway Publishing LLC,  and my first book under my imprint, CHANGING SEASONS, will be released the first day of spring March 21, 2011.

As there is an increase in the outsourcing projects in India, search engine optimization companies are also growing on a large scale. These companies offer various types of services to the websites owners which include getting business leads, cost effective and reliable strategic business plans, helping in increasing the quality traffic of visitors to the site etc.
An effective SEO may be a time taking process but definitely it is an effectual technique to earn a lot, and for being in advance with all your competitors. There are a lot of processes that are used to do SEO practices like: keyword analysis which is the first and the most vital stage, website design for designing the complete layout of web pages, submission of the pages to different search engines. Other than this, link exchange is done to increase the visibility over the net and ranking reports for a complete track are kept by the SEO Companies.
An important aspect of SEO Companies of India is that they help their clients globally to attain their goals in the online business market. Their know-how in the SEO field and their methods, effectively and efficiently help the clients to get on the top rankings.
Scope of SEO field in India:
Though SEO is not very much spread in India yet after one or two years we will see a huge difference. As internet usage is growing rapidly in the country now people are a bit aware from SEO and web promotion tactics. In the banking processes internet services are being used hugely. Net banking played an enormous role in internet usage. Even now an era is there when people are looking for there own websites also. So obviously they know the fact that the sites should have visibility on the net. This fact increased the demand of website development and SEO practices day by day. Hence, we can see a good vision of SEO market in India in the future.
Other aspect for this is that outsourcing services are good enough in India and SEO services are relatively costly in western countries, while much cheaper in India. This also implies the great future of this field.
Search Engine Optimization services, Internet Marketing & Web Marketing services in India are growing rapidly. These are not very new terms for India. Before the discussion on the SEO services in India we must take a brief on the SEO terminology that what basically SEO is.
SEO also called as search engine optimization is a process in which the volume and quality of traffic that is visitors, to a web-site is improved. The traffic from the search engines is mainly focused. In the SEO process different kinds of searches are included like image search, local search etc.
In the SEO process various types of services are practiced. In this modification of the websites is also there so that the site can be ranked high in the search result pages. Normally an SEO professional provides a number of services to his clients. However, if we classify the SEO types we can broadly divide them into two categories- On-page optimization and Off-page optimization.
In on-page optimization fine-tuning of the content in the site is practiced. On the other hand, off-page optimization deals with the theme based link building to make the site popular.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services in India:
As we know that near about 90% of unique traffic of visitors to a website comes from the search engines. This is also a reason behind the fact that search engine optimization is growing hurriedly in India and the future of this market is bright.
In India lots of companies have set up their services in this market and all these companies are earning a lot and have become successful in a short period of time. The other reason of the success is that for the SEO professionals in India worldwide clients stand much important. For them the strategy is that whatever they do is centric to clients and quality.
The teams of the SEO professional in India include not only the professionals with normal SEO skills but also full Internet Marketing Experts who offer their expertise in various areas including Internet Marketing, Web Promotion, PPC Campaign and user interface designing etc.
Do you want to be a SEO King? What is it the "SEO"? Ok, it is time to describe it a little bit. SEO means ,,search engine optimization". Search engine optimization is a set of methods aimed at improving the ranking of a website in search engine listings.

[url=http://fruition.net/]seo services[/url]
[url=http://fruition.net/]seo service[/url]

Like Jeremy Lin (more than Yao Ming) because Yao Ming was already famous (when he started playing in NBA). For Lin, it Trx Suspension Training like nobody had heard of him before. Kobe gave an interview saying he did not know who Lin was. Neither accompishes anything, there is Trx Exercises no point and it makes no sense. Give it a rest, most of us are tired of this stupid witchhunt, just like Trx Workouts Lance. It doesnt serve any purpose or Suspension Training benefit anyone if Lance's endorsement deals are severed.

What a wonderful article!  I learned a lot from it. I wish I can write articles like this,but I need some opions. NEED all of you help. Come on and help me.This is my website:           
---------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.elo24h.com/Account]lol accounts for sale[/url]

To start a business you will need to choose or create a business idea, writing a business plan, go find yourself some capital, taking the legal issues into consideration, now it's time to get digital frame also named digital photo frame to making some money

Wrinkle Rewind eliminate waste, provides oxygen towards the body cells, also helps the assimilation of vitamins and keeps muscles and your bones balanced. Beverage atleast 8-10 cups of water everyday permanently health. Most of the people drink water-only when they are thirsty; but it is vital to ensure your body never dehydrates. Never exaggerate

It just begin with an idea of doing something online and after thinking of many thing, I first started my coupon website as ecommerce is flourishing now a days so will be better to get started with it.

Southeast Asia. The natural NutriSystem product is called garcinia cambogia. The astounding organic product is likewise called pplement” NutriSystem on account of its astonishing advantages to ladies like you who needed to lose more weight. The key element of this dietary supplement is Garcinia cambogia. Garcinia cambogia is pumpkin formed organic product which is accessible in NutriSystem the Southeast nations. It can as tamarind. It is making awesome news for a long time now. It is hailed as the “wonderful weight reduction sudispose

http://testosteroneboosterup.com/nutrisystem/

in all sports, and we see that progress and performance through one concept: you must go faster (time

I run these site councils in  

[url=http://www.musclestacks.org/ultimate-flora]Perfect Biotics[/url]

sports medicine, sports nutrition, but I'm the oldest relaxation therapy sessions on mental work, sports can be downloaded on their computers or mobile phones. This mental work helps competition approaching management, improve sleep, improve recovery after exercise, and better management of difference, and recover faster after injury, and calm tensions, increase and develop reactions focus skills, etc; free tool to test what is the mind and the work I suggest free relaxation session and treatment, and the goal is to learn to calm the tension, and stress management.

I designed relaxation therapy for cyclist sessions, and courses to work player mental tennis, session’s relaxation therapy to download a football player, etc. etc. when loads workouts are important, a technique that looks useful for athletes to recover better: is microsieste.

Click here ! for more info about the product ===========>>>>>> Healthy Digestion and better metabolism | http://www.musclestacks.org/ultimate-flora

Lao tiffany jewelry Denuo true religion jeans outlet laughed: michael kors "Little levi's jeans junior ray ban sunglasses sister swarovski online shop apprentice nike factory outlet spirits, jimmy choo shoes Er coach outlet Shige new balance outlet will ralph lauren polo outlet have free run to basketball shoes sweep louis vuitton outlet her coach outlet Hing, tommy hilfiger can wedding dresses uk not air max afford vans shoes the christian louboutin current lululemon sweep nfl jerseys is ralph lauren outlet also coco chanel small iphone 6 cases junior oakley sunglasses sister adidas apprentice nfl jerseys Zaojian converse chucks first tommy hilfiger outlet to tiffany and co go, nike store the burberry outlet people prom dresses of flat iron that burberry outlet Jia retro jordans severely marc jacobs handbags beaten. katespade Wawataijiao, mac makeup divert ralph lauren outlet online the ralph lauren uk party swarovski in beats audio two, ray ban sunglasses she uggs outlet went abercrombie around tory burch sale to uggs the toms shoes front replica watches to pandora jewelry save coach bags outlet the kate spade Lingong michael kors outlet online Zi, louboutin outlet let nike roshe him rolex watches escape. nike shoes "Luda chanel sunglasses ??clapped converse and swarovski crystal said:."! lululemon canada terrific, hollister terrific juicy couture I ugg know, rolex not coach outlet for hollister clothing a barbour mens jackets small moncler jackets sale junior ferragamo sister oakley prescription apprentice nike air force . replica watches save nike air max that pandora name louis vuitton is prada handbags Lin gucci sale kid ugg boots in adidas.se her polo ralph lauren heart, bcbg max but chanel bags there salomon schuhe is ralph lauren uk a air max 2014 different vans store intention hollister was prada good, nike air max very polo ralph lauren outlet good hilfiger online shop "Maiden polo ralph said:.". nike.dk My timberland outlet intention zapatillas nike otherwise christian louboutin what air max nonsense rolex watches you ray ban again?. supra shoes "Luda new balance ??You gucci outlet said:" michael kors outlet online I christian louboutin outlet have burberry outlet online to lululemon Qingcheng michael kors outlet send giuseppe zanotti and bcbg max suffer bebe clothing Master's ray ban outlet stick, oakley sunglasses a raybans small baseball bats junior mizuno sister longchamp handbags apprentice michael kors outlet online hearts timberland outlet gas, michael kors however, gucci handbags so nike huarache to nike free beat thomas sabo Qingcheng oakley who harrods outlet toms shoes for louis vuitton outlet me, pandora charms thank celine bags you michael kors outlet friends abercrombie and fitch ...... michael kors "He cheap moncler jackets stood michael kors outlet up oakley sunglasses to hermes belt the hermes birkin maiden burberry deeply pandora charms Yi coach purses factory Yi. ray ban sunglasses The louis vuitton maiden cheap true religion Puchi north face smile, bottega veneta but swarovski jewelry also longchamp taschen a tiffany and co gift purses and handbags and m a c cosmetics smiles: beats audio "Six calvin klein underwear monkeys mcm handbags without michael kors much the north face ceremony burberry online shop Shige." michael kors outlet That jordan shoes man p90x3 holding nike outlet abacus burberry outlet online laughed:. juicy couture outlet "Small tommy hilfiger online junior true religion outlet sister asics gel apprentice salvatore ferragamo beat air max Qingcheng air jordan retro disciples, ed hardy indeed mercurial superfly outlet nike free 5.1 man uggs outlet is adidas not gucci outlet for nike huarache you dre beats ., insanity workout calendar it replica handbags can adidas be ray ban sunglasses a north face great louis vuitton research lululemon suffer jordan release dates 2015 the ferragamo stick abercrombie master, cheap true religion not nike free trainer 5.0 necessarily ugg boots just adidas.nl your mont blanc pens six jordan release dates 2015 monkeys pandora bracelet a longchamp outlet "Lao louboutin Denuo michael kors outlet smiles:" uhren shop This new balance shoes time soccer shoes Liu oakley sunglasses Shidi nike air max right, swarovski canada a tiffany and co small north face jackets junior michael kors sister christian louboutin apprentice ralph lauren outlet Jia michael kors beat thomas sabo uk that reloj person louis vuitton outlet up, abercrombie and fitch really tommy hilfiger is coach factory outlet to glasses online give louboutin shoes Liu roshe run Shidi adidas schuhe outlet, oakley canada the ralph lauren outlet future north face master rayban asked, louboutin shoes she hollister clothing store said converse shoes so, ugg boots "Luda pandora jewelry ??repeatedly ugg boots waving, tommy hilfiger said:." michael kors outlet online This oakley ...... north face I nike air max 2014 can toms outlet not rayban receive boutique clothing this michael kors outlet online favor, tory burch sandals do cheap jerseys not hermes pull longchamp on new balance me, retro jordans teach new balance me uggs outlet to abercrombie and fitch endure north face ten gucci outlet stick tory burch sandals at michael jordan eight air max under. abercrombie fitch "That barbour jackets sale tall vans schuhe man nike roshe run asked:" oakley sunglasses What ugg australia

nike.se rolex watches ugg boots michael kors purses reebok burberry outlet online nike roshe run louis vuitton cheap jordan shoes puma online shop the north face outlet prada outlet glasses frames polo ralph lauren michael kors katespade longchamp cheap oakley sunglasses nike michael kors outlet nike roshe run nike roshe nike outlet michael kors canada toms shoes louis vuitton outlet www.tommyhilfiger.nl coach outlet store lululemon p90x3 michael kors outlet online coco chanel gucci outlet ray ban ray ban adidas online louis vuitton the north face woolrich womens jakets ralph lauren tory burch sandals oakley sunglasses handbags outlet uggs coach black friday softball bats ralph lauren instyler ionic styler hogan prada outlet prada outlet abercrombie michael kors outlet nike schoenen beats audio ralph lauren babyliss pro michael kors uhren burberry replica watches michael kors coach factory outlet online louis vuitton taschen discount shoes swarovski uk gucci mcm bags straightener hollister gucci burberry outlet nike shoes coach purses louis vuitton outlet tiffany und co

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

The Frugal Life for Entrepreneurs...4 Great Tips to save money!

4 Great Ways Entrepreneur's can save money!

If you are just getting started you need to be conservative on your personal spending. It will help on your path to becoming…

Continue

Posted by Dan Chang on April 21, 2015 at 11:00pm — 16 Comments

Real Entrepreneurs Don’t Write Business Plans

Steve Blank pities those poor professors stuck teaching tired business plan courses. “I’d be embarrassed if I was on a faculty teaching ‘How…

Continue

Posted by NAAYE on April 21, 2015 at 11:25pm — 56 Comments

THE 37 GREATEST BUSINESS IDEAS FOR YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS

Great blog post by Mike Michalowicz on potential business ideas for young entrepreneurs. Check it out.Lemonade Stand Sign

A kid can run a business. Happens all the time. And here’s something that may be a…

Continue

Posted by NAAYE on April 21, 2015 at 11:25pm — 16 Comments

5 Business Apps to Make Your Job Easier in 2013

Posted by NAAYE on February 19, 2013 at 4:00pm — 12 Comments

Our goal is to connect the largest network of young entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial thinkers from around the world. Join & Share!

Members

We provide focused social networking, start-up advice, forums, videos, and current business news for young entrepreneurs.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by NAAYE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service